1. We create a custom search for you and look every single day until we find the best fit for you.
2. Perform a Comparative Market Analysis for properties of interest to help determine an appropriate offer for the property.
3. Our strong reputation amongst realtors in San Diego can help us get our clients’ offers accepted. There are good realtors and not-so-good realtors. Listing agents want to work with good buyer’s agents and vise versa.
4. We are experts at negotiation and have many connections with various service providers. This often means our clients save thousands of dollars in repairs and other expenses.
5. We help guide our clients through the entire escrow process and navigate any potential issues that may arise.
6. We thoroughly investigate the property.
7. We help make sure there is a clean title to the property.
8. We help with the review of HOA documents to make sure the HOA is in good standing financially and legally.
1. The successful experience of closing hundreds of transactions coupled with attention to detail, a strong customer service attitude, and a great team help us make the process as smooth as possible, avoid or overcome potential obstacles, and make sure the transaction closes.
2. My team and I are experts in real estate, the process, and the documents.
3. Years of sales and expert negotiation skills help us put together the best deals for our clients.
4. We employ the best Escrow company and leverage our long relationship with them in order to give our clients the very best service.
5. We use established relationships with service providers such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, home warranty providers, termite companies, contractors, etc. to help our clients receive the best possible service. We’ve worked with a lot of them and we know the good ones.
6. We keep strict control of the flow of the escrow in terms of timelines and performance.
Over 10 acres of land w/stunning mountain views, located in Pinyon Pines, this property is a short drive to/from Palm Desert. Whether you turn it into a meditation or art...
Neighborhoods: Crosby Equipment: Fire Sprinklers,Garage Door Opener,Pool/Spa/Equipment, Range/Oven Other Fees: 0 Sewer: Sewer Available Topography: LL
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of . This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.