1. Years of sales and expert negotiation skills help us put together the best deals for our clients.
2. We screen buyers for their ability to complete the transaction so we don’t get in a situation where we are under contract but the buyer can’t or doesn’t perform.
3. We employ the best Title company and leverage our long relationship to give our clients the very best service.
4. We are experts at marketing and use many effect strategies in order to present the property in its best possible light to the most qualified buyers.
5. Prepare the home for the best showings. In conjunction with the seller and depending on the property that could include, but is not limited to the following: repairs, clean up, remodeling, landscaping, staging, etc.
6. Hire the best professional photographer. We pay for this service. Real estate photography is tricky. Most potential buyers will first see the property online, and the photos are what will catch their eyes first.
7. Create beautiful virtual tours.
8. Have a HD video filmed with the latest technology. Note, HD video is different than a virtual tour and has more flow.
9. Make an effective post in the MLS including the best photos, powerful remarks, VT, and HD.
10. Syndicate the listing to thousands of websites including the largest real estate websites: Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor, KW, etc., including international websites in foreign languages when appropriate.
11. Optimize your Zillow listing. Since Zillow is by far the most visited real estate website in the world, this is very important. I hold a Five Star designation with Zillow and I am able, through various tactics to get my listings to the top of the search results for Zillow which produces many more views. Below is a screenshot of Zillow showing my listing as the number one property in the search results.
12. Create a unique website just for your property with photos, video, and information. The web address (URL) will contain the actual property address.
13. Utilize the latest technology including creating a QR code that links smart phones and tablets through an app to show the unique property website, photos, videos, and information on mobile devices.
14. Develop a report that gives detailed information on local schools, shopping, recreation, walkability, and other community information that may be important to potential buyers.
15. Promote the property to the local broker and real estate community through various avenues including broker caravans and meetings.
16. Promote the property through proprietary processes to the Keller Williams community worldwide and locally. Keller Williams is the world’s largest broker in the world. We have offices that cover the entire San Diego County. We have closed hundreds of successful transactions. We are very familiar with, and have sold properties in a large number of communities in San Diego.
17. Promote the property through our personal networks. We’ve sold hundreds of homes locally and have many connections.
18. Create quality flyers and collateral material.
19. Use social media effectively. Post property on our Facebook business page. Utilize sophisticated targeting to boost the post out to thousands of potential buyers—sometimes in other communities or even out of state.
20. Do high level open houses where appropriate.
21. Use high quality signage.
22. Monitor results, make adjustments when needed, and keep the seller up to date.
Our marketing puts your property in front of the most potential buyers in a very positive light which enables us to put the most money in your pocket.
1. The successful experience of closing hundreds of transactions coupled with attention to detail, a strong customer service attitude, and a great team help us make the process as smooth as possible, avoid or overcome potential obstacles, and make sure the transaction closes.
2. My team and I are experts in real estate, the process, and the documents.
3. Years of sales and expert negotiation skills help us put together the best deals for our clients.
4. We employ the best Escrow company and leverage our long relationship with them in order to give our clients the very best service.
5. We use established relationships with service providers such as mortgage brokers, home inspectors, home warranty providers, termite companies, contractors, etc. to help our clients receive the best possible service. We’ve worked with a lot of them and we know the good ones.
6. We keep strict control of the flow of the escrow in terms of timelines and performance.